Deep Dive Into DoTerra Clary Calm Essential Oil
Clary Calm was my go to when I had a monthly cycle. It really did keep me on an even keel.
- Hormone balancing
- Monthly cramps
- Mood Swings
- Hot Flashes
- Hormonal Head Tension
Clary Sage, Lavender, Bergamot, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood, Geranium, Fennel, Carrot Seed, Palmarosa, and Vitex essential oils
Floral, herbal, coniferous
- Clary Calm is the Oil of Vulnerablity
- Calm, vulnerable, open, receptive, serene, empathetic, nurturing, bonding, self-acceptance
- Apply to abdomen during a soothing and calming massage.
- Rub on the back of your neck, on your temples, or the bottom of your feet.
- Roll on lower abdomen and use with a heating pad.
Directions for Use
Apply topically to the back of the neck, on temples, or abdomen as needed. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
If you would like to sign up for a wholesale account where you get 25% discount on retail prices (and loyalty points) you can do so here (click Join and Save), or you can email me from the contact page to ask me more questions.