Deep Dive Into DoTerra Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense is considered the King of Oils. Not only because of it’s biblical reference, but because ‘if in doubt, use Frankincense oil’. It covers alot of maladies.
- Ingest to support healthy cellular function
- May provide a soothing aromatic experience
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
- Supports healthy immune and nervous system function when taken internally
Boswellia carterii, sacra, papyrifera, and frereana
- Frankincense is the Oil of Truth
- Enlightened, loved, protected, wisdom, discerning, spiritually open, connected to father
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Massage Frankincense oil on the bottoms of feet.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
If you would like to sign up for a wholesale account where you get 25% discount on retail prices (and loyalty points) you can do so here (click Join and Save), or you can email me from the contact page to ask me more questions.