Deep Dive Into DoTerra Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is one of those oils that’s often overlooked because its so common but it is very powerful in it’s calming effects.
- Quietens the mind
- Promotes a good night’s sleep
- Calms anxiety
- Sprinkle on bed linen for relaxation
Linalool, linalyl acetate
Powdery, floral, light
- Lavender is the oil of communication and calm
- Opens communication, calm, expressive, emotional honesty, self-aware, peace of mind
- Fear of rejection, constricted, tense, racing thoughts
- Keep a bottle of Lavender essential oil on hand to soothe skin.
- Freshen your linen closet or room by diffusing three or four drops.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavours and add a flavourful twist to marinades, baked goods and desserts.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows and bedding for a calming aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in a diffuser of your choice.
Food Flavour: Add one or two drops to food.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
If you would like to sign up for a wholesale account where you get 25% discount on retail prices (and loyalty points) you can do so here (click Join and Save), or you can email me from the contact page to ask me more questions.