Deep Dive Into DoTerra Manuka Essential Oil
Manuka is a Doterra essential oil that’s from New Zealand. It is revered by the Maori people. It comes in a 10ml rollerball bottle as well.
- Promotes relaxing environment when diffused
- Refreshing aroma
- Promotes the appearance of smooth, healthy skin
- Put on bottom of your feet for grounding
Leaves, seed, bark gum
Rich, spicy, sweet, and herbaceous
- The Oil of Resilience
- Spritz to help with the effects of being drained
- Eases warring tendencies and helps with win-win
- Help see the light in others
- Help see the sweet aspects of life
- Diffuse during meditation to help centre yourself.
- Combine with water in a spray bottle for a refreshing aroma in rooms and wardrobes or on surfaces.
- Dispense two to three drops on a terracotta object and breathe in deeply before bedtime.
- Add one to two drops to your cleanser or toner to help maintain the appearance of a smooth, clear complexion.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
If you would like to sign up for a wholesale account where you get 25% discount on retail prices (and loyalty points) you can do so here (click Join and Save), or you can email me from the contact page to ask me more questions.