Deep Dive Into DoTerra Myrrh Essential Oil
Myrrh was at one time so valuable that it was deemed to be worth it’s weight in gold. This oil has been transformative for me, not only for my thyroid but for its emotional healing.
- Cleansing to the mouth and throat
- Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being when diffused
Hot, smoky, herbaceous, woody, dry
- Myrrh is the Oil of Mother Earth
- Safe in the world, healthy attachments, trusting,
- bonding, maternal connection, nurtured, loved, secure, grounded
- Add 1–2 drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits.
- Diffuse to help promote awareness and lift your mood.
- Add to your lotion/moisturiser to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Add 1–2 drops to ¼ cup of water with a little agave or honey to help ease the stomach.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120ml of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
If you would like to sign up for a wholesale account where you get 25% discount on retail prices (and loyalty points) you can do so here (click Join and Save), or you can email me from the contact page to ask me more questions.