Deep Dive Into DoTerra Rose Essential Oil
DoTerra Rose essential oil is known as the Queen of the Oils. It comes in the Rose Touch which has fractionated coconut oil in it. It is always available, and occasionally it comes in a 5ml bottle on a promotion. It requires so many rose petals to make up a 5ml bottle which is why it’s not always available. Rose Touch can be applied throughout the day to uplift your mood or as a part of your skin care routine to promote a healthy complexion.
- Emotionally uplifting
- Helps balance moisture levels in the skin
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promotes an even skin tone and healthy complexion
Citronellol, geraniol, nerol
Floral, dry, sweet
- Rose is the oil of Divine Love
- Loved, compassion, healing, tenderhearted, empathy, accepted
- Constricted feelings, closed or broken heart, wounded, lack of compassion
- Apply to pulse points to uplift mood throughout the day
- Use on areas of concern twice daily to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
- Apply to neck and wrists for a personal fragrance
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
If you would like to sign up for a wholesale account where you get 25% discount on retail prices (and loyalty points) you can do so here (click Join and Save), or you can email me from the contact page to ask me more questions.