Deep Dive Into DoTerra Yoga Collection Essential Oils
This trio Anchor, Align, and Arise are the perfect blends to enhance your life and yoga practice. These blends provide aromas to steady, center, and enlighten your spirit through every breath while strengthening and stretching your body.
- doTERRA Anchor promotes feelings of completeness, calmness, and courage
- doTERRA Align encourages harmony and calm progress
- doTERRA Arise helps to instill feelings of happiness, clarity, and courage
Lavender, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Black Pepper, and Patchouli in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, this steadying blend supports your connection to yourself and your innate wisdom.
Bergamot, Coriander, Marjoram, Peppermint, Jasmine, and Rose essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil. This centering blend helps you to trust in yourself and stay open to all possibilities.
Grapefruit, Lemon, Osmanthus, Melissa, and Siberian Fir in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, This enlightening blend inspires moments of reaching for your highest potential.
- The perfect yoga poses to pair with doTERRA Anchor’s aroma are Seated Meditation, Seated Twist, and Bhu Mudra (one hand on the heart, the other on the Earth).
- Ideal yoga poses with doTERRA Align’s aroma are Warrior II, Triangle, and Gate pose.
- Use doTERRA Arise while practicing the following yoga poses: standing arms high, standing side stretch, and Half Moon.
Directions for Use
Aromatic use: Apply several drops to diffusing jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
If you would like to sign up for a wholesale account where you get 25% discount on retail prices (and loyalty points) you can do so here (click Join and Save), or you can email me from the contact page to ask me more questions.