Deep Dive Into DoTerra Copaiba Essential Oil
Copaiba, similar to Black Pepper, can help soothe anxious feelings and, when taken internally, supports a healthy immune and cardiovascular system. It comes in a 15ml bottle, a rollerball bottle and softgels. We have cannabinoid receptor sites in our body, which implies that cannabis was part of our food chain at one stage, Copaiba works like CBD oil.
- Supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, and digestive systems when ingested.
- Powerful antioxidant benefits.
- Internal use helps calm, soothe, and support the nervous system.
- Promotes clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
Resin from Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea, and langsdorffii
- Copaiba is the Oil of Unveiling
- Helps to reveal unresolved pain in hidden recesses of the heart
- Assists in helping to heal those caught in lower vibrations of shame, blame, fear and self loathing
- Helps one transcend mortal perception
- Helps to reveal the highest messages of one’s life
- Add 1 to 2 drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.
- Provides antioxidant support when ingested.
- Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system.
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturiser to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
If you would like to sign up for a wholesale account where you get 25% discount on retail prices (and loyalty points) you can do so here (click Join and Save), or you can email me from the contact page to ask me more questions.