doTerra Loyalty Rewards Points Explained
I wanted to take some time to explain the doTerra loyalty rewards program. Not only do I LOVE the oils, but joining up to doTerra with a wholesale account (it’s called being a Wellness Advocate), and get 25% off retail prices.
The more oils I buy on the loyalty rewards program, the more oils I get for free. They are hugely generous with their points, and I have received ALOT of free oils.
There is an initial $35 sign up fee for a year, (they have waived the sign up fee in the US and Canada) and then the following years it costs $25 for the membership, and you get a free bottle of peppermint with that. BUT if you sign up with an enrollment kit which works out to be below Wholesale prices, the fee is waived.
It took some time for me to get my head around all the aspects of it, so I wanted to make things clear about how it works.
As a participant in the Loyalty Rewards Program, you will immediately begin to earn points that can be used as cash to purchase doTERRA products. Depending what kit you buy when you sign up, you can earn up to 30% of your total monthly Loyalty Rewards purchases! (See terms and conditions below.)
I started out at 10% because I bought a basic kit, but after a year I was getting 30% of my rewards points back, which I could redeem for products. If I was to do it again I might buy a more expensive kit to start with, so I could fast track the points accumulation. (If you buy with certain kits you can fast track your points remuneration).
Month 1-3: 10% of points back
Month 4-6: 15% of points back
Month 7-9: 20% of points back
Month 10-12: 25% of points back
Month 13+: 30% of points back
So how it works is in your back end office, you set up a sales template, each month on the 1st, (Utah time, this is where doTerra head office is) they release a new product of the month, so in order to get that free product, you have to order products totaling more than 125 PV (points value) before the 15th of that month.
They usually have other deals as well as the free product, like 10% off a product, and every now and then they will have a deal of putting in an order for 200PV and you get another free product, usually a more expensive product.
There are also occasional BOGO deals, where for a week they will run a BOGO deal, (buy one get one free).
If you live in Australia or NZ, you get to participate in the Australian/NZ BOGO, and if the US have a BOGO deal, you change your shipping warehouse on yous sales template to the US and get those deals as well.
The currency exchange for me is best against the AU$, so buying from the AU Warehouse is cheapest, occasionally I buy from the US warehouse, and get products that aren’t in the AU Warehouse.
It’s also very thrilling when doTerra release new products, especially new oils.
What is important below is to make sure your order passes 50PV to get rewards points, and also to keep your accumulated points, that you at least make an order of 1PV.
It’s not as hard as it sounds, because buying oils is so exciting.
(One thing to note, always have over 100PV in your sales template at all times, it just means it helps the Wellness Advocates above you. You dont of course have to buy these products, you change them when it comes time to do your order)
- Minimum monthly Loyalty Rewards order of 50 PV to earn points
- Orders with a minimum of 1 PV* will maintain both Loyalty Reward level (%)† and previously accrued points
- No maximum monthly points accumulation limit
- Reward points expire 12 months from the date of issue
- Reward points can be used to purchase full PV products only
- Reward points can be redeemed by phone (1-800-411-8151) or online in the new shopping cart
- Redemption orders have no PV
- A redemption fee of $3, applicable taxes, and shipping and handling charges will apply
- Must be an LRP participant for 60 days before reward points can be redeemed
- All reward points and percentage will be immediately cancelled with LRP cancellation
- Reward points have no cash redemption value and are non-transferable
- Products purchased with LRP points are not for resale
- Cancellation of LRP order must take place over the telephone by calling Member Services at 1-800-411-8151
* Loyalty Rewards orders must exceed 50 PV per single order to earn Reward Points.
† Loyalty Rewards orders must exceed 50 PV per single order to advance Loyalty Reward levels (%).
LOYALTY REWARDS FAST TRACK
New Wellness Advocates who enroll with a Natural Solutions Kit and have a 100 PV Loyalty Rewards order the following month* will receive:
- 100 LRP points
- Start LRP point accrual at 15%
New Wellness Advocates who enroll with an Every Oil Kit and have a 100 PV Loyalty Rewards order the following month* will receive:
- 200 LRP points
- Start LRP point accrual at 20%
New Wellness Advocates who enroll with a Diamond Kit and have a 100 PV Loyalty Rewards order the following month* will receive:
- 400 LRP points
- Start LRP point accrual at 25%
* Points will be redeemable 60 days following enrollment. If the LRP is cancelled before 60 days, the new Wellness Advocate will not receive points awarded.
I think this video describes the process perfectly and succinctly.
If you would like to sign up for a wholesale account you can do so here (click Join and Save), or you can email me from the contact page to ask me more questions.